In accordance with current regulations, www.hotelcasavincke.com provides information on the use of 'cookies' on its website, while requesting consent from the user to use them.
What is a 'cookies'?
The 'cookies' are used to store and retrieve information relating to users who visit a website. They are used to track visited pages as well as to remember certain user actions such as browsing preferences. These preferences are remembered when a user visits the page again.
What information is kept on the www.hotelmastorrent.com website?
1. Statistical information on the use of the site.
2. Activity record that has been carried out by the visitor (page views, searches, purchases, etc.)
3. Connection data to social networks for users who access their Facebook or Twitter
What happens if I block its use?
In case of blocking its use, it is possible that some web services are not available.
How can I block 'cookies' in my browser?
In the following links you will find information related to your browser:
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is saved in your browser when you visit a web page that uses them, almost all do. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this web site. Cookies have been used for more than 20 years, when the first browsers appeared the World Wide Web.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or nor open windows pop-up.
WHAT INFORMATION DO THE COOKIES STORE?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data stored are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it actually associates the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user browse, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE THE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
In order to understand the consequences that disabling cookies may have, we show you some examples:
- You cannot share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You cannot access the personal area of this website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be via phone or by visiting the physical store if they have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, this will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You cannot write on the blog, you cannot upload images, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes.
- Sectorized advertising cannot be shown, this will reduce the advertising income of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE ELIMINATED?
Yes. Not only deleted, also blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you have to go to your browser settings and there you can search the associated in the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
Here's how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser and its version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, choose the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and location data.
- A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. Because it is easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search field.
- Once this filter is done, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the Block cookies option because you adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies because you adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Execute the browser and award the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Confidentiality, you will see the option Accept cookies because activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.